Thursday, December 09, 2004

Neglected

Well, there isn't a whole lot to say today. But I DO want to say- Crystal, I don't appreciate your comment. You can be so insensitive. That's all I have to say on that topic.
Today has been a pretty boring day. Crystal has been neglecting me as she's been consumed with finals right now and who knows what else. I tried attacking random spots on the walls for a while to entertain myself, but that got old fast. I ran a few laps around the apartment to try to minimize my belly as I've noticed it dragging a bit more lately. I think it's because of the cheap food Crystal gets me. I took several naps in some of my favorite places, and gazed out the window at some boys playing basketball, longing for more friends. They looked like they were having so much fun. I also saw a squirl. Oh how I wished to be outside at that moment.
I better get going. It's nap time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

YOU SHOULD BE THANKFULL I EVEN FEED YOU ~crystal

December 11, 2004 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home