Monday, December 13, 2004

Excitement In A Little Kitten's Life

Where do I even begin? There has been some excitement and turmoil in the apartment lately. You may or may not already know that I've been pretty upset with Crystal lately. Yes, I'm still being neglected. I decided I would get back at her in a couple of ways the past few days. When she wasn't looking, instead of doing my business in that stupid box, I decided I would feel better if I did it right on her bed. Yup. On her nice bed spread. That'll teach her... So I thought. Soon that day she discovered my little surprise. Apparently she didn't like it (as I hoped), and that's when the abuse all started. She was so angry she grabbed me and hung me upside down over the bed, switching back and forth between shaking me and shoving my nose into my gift. I was afraid for my life! She stressed me out so much I swear I shed half my fur! I was NOT happy with the way she handled the situation. I hid for a while after that, but was steaming with anger. She quickly changed her bed spread and sheets, as I came up with another idea. As soon as she finished changing her sheets, making her bed and finally calming down a little bit I waited for the perfect opportunity to show her she couldn't abuse me like that. She was gone long enough for me to jump on the bed and make a nice little wet spot dead center in the middle of her bed. When I was done I hid under the bed so she couldn't abuse me again. It wasn't long after that she saw it and started on a rampage again. She came after me under the bed! She crawled under there and pulled me out by my back legs! I think she broke something! I'm still sore! Can cats sue?...... Get back to me on that one. Well that's not the end. She was very rough with me as she threw me outside into the cold. I was out there all day. It was a sad sad day. She let me in that night, although we were still angry at each other. I knew she had a final the next day so I thought it would be the perfect time to wake her up extra early demanding my breakfast. I was going to have the last laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home